- Please note rings are available in 5 sizes while all other items are only available in three different sizes.
- Studs and earring are free of sizing.
- Rings follow Australian/British sizing. The internal diameter is listed below the corresponding letter for your reference. When ordering please use the appropriate letter size.
- Necklace lengths are in inches while bracelets and bangles are in millimeters.
Please note we are working on creating a printable ring sizing guide to help you with getting the right size.
In the meantime you can either use the steps set out below or you can Google 'printable ring sizing guide' to get some help.
Ring sizes are very specific and it's important to ensure your measurements are correct. There are a few ways you can measure your size. The preferred method is set out below:
1. Take a ring you already own that properly fits your chosen finger.
2. Get a ruler that shows measurements in millimeters.
3. Place the ring over the ruler matching the left inside edge of the ring to the first mark on the ruler. The rulers edge should run directly through the center of the ring effectively cutting the ring in half and creating two half circles. The line of the ruler should be just visible on the inside of the ring band. Note down the millimeters between the walls of the ring. This is the internal diameter (most average ring sizes fall between 14.1mm and 22.6mm).
4. If the ring falls between two measurements, order the larger measurement. This will ensure the ring can pass over the knuckle which is often larger than the rest of the finger.
The second method for measuring size is to record the circumference of the finger. The best way to do this is set out below:
1. Firstly take a piece of string and lightly wrap it around the chosen finger. The string should feel snug but comfortable.
2. Take a marker and mark on both pieces of string the point where they overlap to form a complete circle. This is the desired circumference of the ring (most average ring sizes fall between 44.2mm and 71.0mm).
3. Measure the string against a ruler and note down the length. Again, if the measurement is between sizes go for the larger one.
Once you have your measurements you can order your ring. In your cart there is a "Add special instructions for your order" section. In this section, record your measurements being sure to note whether you have measured the diameter or the circumference.
If you have any problems or questions in regards to sizing please feel free to contact us at [email protected]